Whom to Contact (What to Invest in) - Q & A
Back    Next

Q: Where do I get information on homes with historic value?
A: For information about homes with historic value contact the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, D.C. at (202) 588-6000; nationaltrust.org.

Q: Where do I get information on REITS?
A: Ask for information on real estate investment trusts, or REITs, from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, 1875 Eye St, N.W., Washington, DC 20006; (800) 362-7348; www.nareit.com.

Q: Where do I learn about HUD foreclosures?
A: One good source is their Web page http://www.hud.gov

Q: Where do I find about IRS properties?
A: Go to the IRS property site at http://www.treas.gov

Copyright 1999 Inman News Features

freered.gif (2050 bytes)

Use this form to order a list of homes that meet your criteria. Please give as much detail as possible.


Orlando Real Estate Agent John HambrickOrlando Realtor Angela Chapman
Orlando Real Estate Professionals


Seminole County|Orange County|Lake County|Osceola County|Volusia County|Polk County|Brevard County

Capital Realty Group Florida
138 E Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32801
contact by E-Mail


Communities|For Buyers|For Sellers|Schools|Retirement|About Us|Home Advice|Sell Tips|Golf Club Communities|Brevard County| Site Map
Copyright © 2010 John & Vicki Hambrick