Property Management - Q & A  
Back    Next

Q: Where can I get information on writing leases?
A: Landlords can turn to several good books for legal and management advice. Some contain sample forms for the tenant's move-in condition checklist, owner's notice of intent to enter an occupied unit and warning notices, for example.


  • "The Landlord's Troubleshooter," Robert Irwin, Dearborn Trade, a Kaplan Professional Company, Chicago; 2004.
  • "Every Landlord's Legal Guide," Marcia Stewart, Ralph Warner and Janet Portman, Nolo Press, Berkeley, Calif.; 2003.

Q: Where do I get information about being a landlord?
A: If you are a landlord and have questions, contact:

  • National Multi-Housing Council, 1850 M Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20036; call (202) 974-2300;
  • National Apartment Association, 21 N. Union St., Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314; (703) 518-6141;

Copyright 1999 Inman News Features

freered.gif (2050 bytes)

Use this form to order a list of homes that meet your criteria. Please give as much detail as possible.


Orlando Real Estate Agent John HambrickOrlando Realtor Angela Chapman
Orlando Real Estate Professionals


Seminole County|Orange County|Lake County|Osceola County|Volusia County|Polk County|Brevard County

Capital Realty Group Florida
138 E Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32801
contact by E-Mail


Communities|For Buyers|For Sellers|Schools|Retirement|About Us|Home Advice|Sell Tips|Golf Club Communities|Brevard County| Site Map
Copyright © 2010 John & Vicki Hambrick